Why Did My YouTube Channel Views And Likes Suddenly Drop?

Views

Make it easy for people to communicate with you.

building communication Provide value.

Building an engaged community isn’t really about grabbing people's interest.

you also can take the help of YouTube channel marketing services they will help your channel to grow and prosper. I suggest you should go with quality zone infotech they provide the best YouTube channel management.

1 Answer

hii Apurba from Quality Zone Infotech YOUTUBE CHANNEL Marketing expert according to my opinion system in the world is perfect in performing its functions, and YouTube is no exception. For example, a few years ago, YouTube had a counting error that resulted in each video showing too many extra views on the platform. The glitch, as it was commonly called by the company's support staff, took 36 hours to fix, after which video views returned to normal.

It is possible that the mistake will occur again at any time. If you're keeping track of your views and observe a reduction, it could be due to a YouTube audit or data management problem. If you notice a modest decrease, this indicates that the search engine is recovering. The view count decline caused by a YouTube fault is sometimes corrected, and users are given their views again.

Your Answer

I agree to terms and conditions, privacy policy and cookies policy of site.