Why My YouTube Video Is Still Not Earning Revenue?

Views

There are several reasons why your YouTube earnings could be decreasing, and much of it has to do with the quality of your channel content. For a start, YouTube periodically changes its rules. Check to see that ads still appear on your videos, and you haven’t lost the right to have them there.

If your still not getting it then hire YouTube Channel Management Services they will help your channel to get monetize and teach you some things related to the services.

1 Answer

hii Apurba from Quality Zone Infotech YOUTUBE CHANNEL Marketing expert according to my opinion the short answer is: you need to get a lot more views. As in around 100,000–300,000, you earn enough income for Google to send you a check.

The longer answer is that not all views are monetized. Ads are rarely shown on every view, and they are frequently not directed to material with a low watching time or a number of views. For the time being, concentrate more on your content. Ask for feedback and share your content in relevant Facebook groups and Google+ communities. Watch the "SEO for YouTube" video tutorial to discover how to use the video tag to your advantage so that others looking for your video (like me) may find it (in a really precise title). 

yo

Your Answer

I agree to terms and conditions, privacy policy and cookies policy of site.