Backup WordPress Website

Views

Creating a backup of a WordPress website was not easier while working on development mode or importing exporting the data, I have found the best guide about [url=https://www.cloudways.com/blog/backup-wordpress-website/]Back up and Restore Your WordPress Website[/url] with some easy steps.

1 Answer

There are too many ways to back up your WordPress site. I will talk about a free solution here.

Install and Activate BackWPup
Once activated, a menu will be created in your WordPress dashboard 'BackWPup'.
Go to the settings option and click on 'Add New Job'.
4. After naming the job, check the required options. For example, if you want to back up your WordPress site, you need to check all the options except the last two.

5. Then in Settings, you will also be given options to decide where you store your backup. The options you get where are your backup files to store your server, send them via email, backup over FTP, backup to Dropbox, Windows Azure, Rackspace and SugarSync.

6. After this you will get options to schedule automatic backup or manual backup.

7. You will then be asked what you would like to back up. In your case, select all options.

8. Your next steps will depend on where you have chosen to store your backups. Be it Dropbox, Amazon S3 or anything else.

Your Answer

I agree to terms and conditions, privacy policy and cookies policy of site.
Top Contributors
APURBA

APURBA

Member Since August 2021
Atish Garg

Atish Garg

Member Since August 2020
Chavvi Jain

Chavvi Jain

Member Since May 2021
Santosh Kumar

Santosh Kumar