Can I Change My Website Hosting Without Inform My Current Hosting Services Provi

Views

Can I change my Website Hosting without inform my current hosting services provider?

3 Answer

HI JACK,
If you have your Website Hosting Cpanel login details so Just purchase any other service provider web hosting and share your login detail they will transfer Your website files without inform your current service provider. its too easy process for Web Hosting Server Provider. :D
[img]http://www.qualityzoneinfotech.com/images/linux-VPS-hosting.png[/img]

Regards,
Priya Singh

Hi,

I am working in IT indusctry since last 5 year and I am very much sure that without inform your previous hosting servives provider you change your hosting easily.

Follow these steps:

1. Download all files and database form your previous hositng.

2. upload all data in your new hositng pannel

3. then go to your domian pannel and change your domain Name Server

after these steps you need to just wait for 24 hour your domain will point to new hosting pannel and website will work by new hosting pannel.

Its very easy process no need to inform your previous hositng serives provider.

If you've finally gotten it to your current hosting provider, it may be time to try and learn how to switch web hosts. Whether you can't find what you need or are sick of the ever-increasing pricing plans, there are plenty of other options that are ready to give you complete hosting pleasure.
Even better, moving a site to a replacement hosting service isn't as difficult as moving to a replacement house or apartment; It can actually be quite easy if you take the right steps. Don't worry about downtime or losing files. Site transfer is easy enough for beginners, and many hosts will even take care of this step for you for free.
Instead of continuing to tug your hair out over your current hosting status, choose the painless process of adjusting hosts. you can take some advice from a trusted web hosting expert (yours truly) and a helpful host, this step will take just a day or two without breaking a sweat.

Your Answer

I agree to terms and conditions, privacy policy and cookies policy of site.
Top Contributors
APURBA

APURBA

Member Since August 2021
Atish Garg

Atish Garg

Member Since August 2020
Chavvi Jain

Chavvi Jain

Member Since May 2021
Santosh Kumar

Santosh Kumar